Join the Cancer Breakthroughs 2020 Clinical Community
Our goal is most ambitious—but so are we.
Oncologists – ready to be part of the mission? Joining the Cancer Breakthroughs 2020 Clinical Community means being part of the world’s most comprehensive cancer collaborative committed to accelerating the potential of new therapeutic approaches, especially immunotherapy, as the next-generation standard of care in cancer patients.
Specifically, the Cancer Breakthroughs 2020 Clinical Community aims at bringing the best and most forward-thinking advancements to the war on cancer on behalf of our patients, including:
- Access to GPS Cancer, a unique and comprehensive molecular test, that provides a detailed molecular profile of a patient’s cancer to help inform personalized treatment strategies
- Access to a master clinical trial protocol, entitled QUILT (QUantum Immuno-oncology Lifelong Trial), designed to incorporate a broad range of immune system components
- Access to numerous proven therapies and novel immunotherapy clinical trials across a variety of cancers with more opportunities for patients to participate through local facilities
- Cooperation among the best and brightest minds in cancer research and care committed to confidentially sharing information and results in real time without institutional or competitive barriers
- Patient assistance to help get information on coverage and payment
We believe in a future where cancer is managed similarly to any chronic disease, such as diabetes or asthma, where we can minimize side effects of current therapies. We are striving to help patients rally the full power of their immune systems and the body’s natural killer cells to fight off the cancer the way they were designed to do so people can live—thrive, even—with cancer.
For more information on how you can collaborate with other oncologists and clinical experts, get program updates, open trial information, immunotherapy resources and more, contact us today and join the thousands of other oncologists on the journey to Cancer Breakthroughs 2020.